Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Outfitted

Today I did something I never do here in Wisconsin (or really anywhere if I can help it). I actually went shopping for clothes. I need something to wear to my 30th high school reunion on Saturday, and I was completely uninspired by everything in my closet at home.

Putting together outfits is absolutely not my strong suit. (Take the pun. Please.)

I spent over an hour trying on different things, hoping to find something stunning, but ending up with something pretty typical for me. Except for the lacy bit. That's a little something new.














Sigh. At least it was an hour spent in air conditioning. The thermometer in my car registered 101 degrees at one point on the way home!

2 comments:

Robin said...

I think it's a cute outfit. And one that will mix and match well when you get home.

But I hate clothes shopping and putting together outfits, too, so what do I know?

Have fun!

Kazzy said...

My 30th is next year and I am really hoping to go. Maybe I should start the shopping now to be safe. :)