Sunday, July 10, 2011

Entertaining

After a delicious night's rest, I put on a brand new swim suit and Jack and I headed to the pier, where we pretty much spent the entire day. I made Jack take a bunch of pictures of me in my new suit from the waist up so I could post one. Maybe I'll get braver over the next few weeks. No promises, though!


Jack swam to the raft with our new friend Jasper the dog, and it was pretty entertaining. Actually, Jasper didn't swim. He took the boat.


Cousin Laurie treated Jack and friend Allie to some tubing. They figured out how to pass the time when Laurie got a phone call and they had to wait for bit more speed. You know how grownups can talk.


Speaking of grownups talking, the other day while Jack and I were driving from Colorado to Nebraska, I apologized for making him hang out at cousin Sarah's while we caught up on things. He said, "That's okay. Listening to two women talk and talk about things I don't care about is way better than driving in a car for hours."

Plus, he got to hang out with Mr. Ferguson.



2 comments:

NIblet said...

Okay, his comment about the two women talking was so funny.... he is a realist and will always adapt, I'm thinking.

Robin said...

Great pictures. Cute suit. You look lovely.