- Perfect weather. Hot enough but not too hot. Sunshine and blue sky. A good wind.
- Taking a morning walk on the shore path.
- Doing yoga on the point with my sister Maryann.
- Sailing with Uncle Tom and Aunt Sandra who were up for the day.
- Enjoying the flowers Roger sent to me for my birthday and our anniversary (today :-).
- Watching Jack and cousins Jordan and Oliver jump to my rescue when I lost my (cheap) sunglasses in the lake upon diving in. Oops. They didn't find them, but I was very impressed with their chivalry.
- Visiting with everyone one last time.
Good, good times. Until next year!