Sunday, February 20, 2011

Rationalizing Rations

I caught Jack's cold.

Feeling sorry for myself, I rationalized, "I deserve a treat!" (even though I had already snarfed down a couple of fun-size Snickers bars and four Golden Oreos earlier in the day).

So I cracked open a box of Peppermint Crunch Junior Mints that I got in my stocking for Christmas and gave them a try for the first time.

A tasty treat, but I think I prefer my Junior Mints smooth. That said, the box of Peppermint Crunch will be gone by the end of the week.

2 comments:

Kazzy said...

Oh. Man.

Robin said...

Yeah. I'm kind of a traditionalist when it comes to food. Why mess with a good thing?

Although the Valentine's Day Junior Mints were pretty cool. Heart shaped with some of them filled with red cream (but the same flavor). Those I can do.

Hope you're feeling better. It's so tough to mom when you're sick.