Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tomorrow Is a New Day

I'm just going to whine for a moment about the most horrendous head cold I've been suffering from for the past couple of days. It's extra sad because it has been so nice out, I had to miss the family Easter party, I had to work on taxes, and I still have a huge stack of papers to grade by tomorrow.

Sigh.

So I thought I'd write about something worse: the time I barfed in the bus line waiting to go home in the first grade. Oh, I felt so awful.

But the part I remember the most? When the boy next to me said, "Teacher, some girl threw up back here." All I could think was, "He knows my name!" Of course, I have no memory of who that boy was. Self involved much?

Sigh.

1 comment:

Kazzy said...

All of that paper work never helps! Hope you feel better soon!