Sunday, April 29, 2012

Confirmation de Votre Réservation

That was the subject of an email I just received. Air France. Salt Lake City--Paris--Nairobi--Barcelona--Salt Lake City. In a couple of months I will be taking that trip with my sister Maryann. Our main purpose is to deliver some of my brother's ashes to the place and the people he loved before he died. And, since we have to fly through Europe to get to Nairobi anyway, we figure we might as well take advantage!

With all of my sister's travels, I didn't realize that she hadn't been to Paris since we went there with Mom and Dad during the summer of 1984. She was only seven. I doubt she remembers that the two of us hung out on the banks of the Seine together, but here's proof!


And I've never been to Africa or Spain before. Adventure awaits!

2 comments:

shelley said...

I'd be jealous, but I know if anyone in the world appreciates (and truly deserves!) adventure and travel, 'tis you!

Robin said...

Have a wonderful time and bring back lots of memories to share!