Saturday, August 13, 2011

Smooth

I often think about using my blender to make tasty treats, and then I don't because it's just enough of a pain to pull it out, clean and reassemble it, and put it away again.

About a month ago, my friend Mindy raved about her new Cuisinart Smart Stick Blender. Simple to use and easy cleanup. She totally sold me, and I ordered one straightaway. Tonight I christened it.

I was very smart to trust Mindy.

PS: While we were at the grocery store picking up some groceries, including fresh strawberries for the smoothie, we ran into our friend Shannon. She told us a story about the time she was biking on the canyon trail and nearly hit a squirrel when it ran out in front of her. She screamed, and she swears the squirrel screamed, too. The squirrel actually screamed. Her husband was laughing so hard, he had to stop riding!

3 comments:

NIblet said...

I totally pictured a screaming squirrel just now.

Teresa Jordan said...

Knowing Shannon makes that story even better. Hahaha..Laughing just thinking about it.

Robin said...

You painted a very vivid picture with the squirrel story. I heard it. I'll never see a squirrel the same way.