Sunday, August 07, 2011

Loops

Now that I'm back in town, I'm getting up to date on all sorts of things I've missed around the neighborhood. Lots of life being lived.

Among the stories are these: One neighbor just had her last round of chemotherapy. Two other neighbors had heart problems that landed them in the hospital under very scary circumstances; one has another surgery scheduled next week and the other is hoping a test goes well tomorrow so they can fix the problem and he can avoid ending up on a transplant waiting list.

Roger and I went around the block this evening and ran into all three of them (and their spouses) taking a walk. Lovely to see the convalescents out and about, banding together!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Boy, a walk like that sure would make me appreciate my health.