Sunday, August 21, 2011

Reality

Okay, I confess. Every once in a while I get sucked into a reality show. Today I got sucked into an Undercover Boss marathon. CEOs go undercover as entry-level employees at their own companies and learn all sorts of interesting things. Lots of heart warming stories about hardworking people and some valuable revelations for people at the top.

A surprisingly life-affirming way to enjoy a little downtime before heading into a busy, busy week. (And the business junkie in me enjoyed a little fix.)

1 comment:

Robin said...

I saw an ad for that once. It looked like it could be pretty positive.

And I can admit that one weekend when we were at my parents for the holiday, I got sucked into an America's Next Top Model marathon that my daughter was watching.

Fascinating. Truly.