Thursday, February 16, 2012

Continuous Loop

We haven't had much snow around here this winter, so here is a happy memory of winter past. I love the way the camera caught the giant flakes still falling.

Gracie and Jack, January 2005

I'm most likely past the point of safely writing about Jack in the same breath with girls, but I'm going to do it anyway. Sorry, Jack!

My fantasy about Gracie and Jack ending up together isn't about them actually ending up together. I promise I'm not a schemer like that (click here for a little more backstory).

No, my fantasy about Gracie and Jack ending up together is about compiling the video of photographs that would run in a loop at their wedding reception. Can you imagine? They've grown up knowing each other. We could make the entire video showing the span of their lives comprised only of pictures of the two of them together.

How romantic would that be?

1 comment:

Robin said...

That would be a wonderful wedding video.