Saturday, February 18, 2012

Accent

My uncle sent us a link to this regional accent quiz. Only 13 questions and the answer was dead on. A bit freaky if you ask me.

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: Boston
 

You definitely have a Boston accent, even if you think you don't. Of course, that doesn't mean you are from the Boston area, you may also be from New Hampshire or Maine.

The West
 
The Midland
 
North Central
 
Philadelphia
 
The Northeast
 
The Inland North
 
The South
 
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

When I was a growing up, we spent part of each summer with my dad's family at our lake house in Wisconsin. My cousins from Illinois used to tease me about my accent. They made me say certain things over and over while they laughed and laughed.

"Let's go in the wahtah!"

I love them anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That last line is a relief!

Sarah/Sally