Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Switch

I was going to write about going to a wedding reception for one of Roger's cousins in Salt Lake this evening. It was in a beautiful location, the bride was a pleasure to meet, and it was fun to see the groom, whom we hadn't seen since he was an infant because his parents whisked him off to raise him in Germany.

But, you know, a wedding reception isn't something that out of the ordinary. Not as out of the ordinary as passing this on the way home:


Just in case you can't quite tell what it is from the photo, it's a Google maps street view camera car! I'm trying to decide if it's cooler than the time we saw the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile or not.

3 comments:

TJL said...

No way. This is one of my life dreams. I hope you followed it for a while and put jack up on the roof of your car or something so that he'll be remembered forever as that crazy kid riding on top of the car in google streetview...

Uncle John said...

I vote for seeing the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile. The Google cam car doesn't quite ... wait for it ... cut the mustard!
Sorry, once again, I couldn't resist. As you know, I relish a good pun.

Robin said...

Wow. Your own Big Brother moment (from 1984 not the tv show). Was it scary knowing the world could be watching you?