Monday, June 20, 2011

A Different View

We're storing some things in our garage for a couple of weeks, so we've been parking one of our cars in our driveway. When I got home from running errands today, I parked on the far west side of the driveway to take advantage of the shade of our maple tree.

I got out of the car and happened to look up at the view through our side yard, a view I rarely pay attention to. I was so surprised at the size of the trees and the way they frame the peaks.

Looking at a picture like this, you'd never know we live in a square house on a flat square lot in a flat square suburban neighborhood!


3 comments:

InkByte said...

That's a familiar view!

Uncle John said...

If it weren't for the flat places those views wouldn't be so special!

Robin said...

Perception is everything, isn't it?