Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Feeding the Addiction

Over the past dozen years I've belonged to more than half a dozen book clubs. So perhaps this post isn't about anything new or out of the ordinary. But it was different!

Tonight I attended a brand new book club hosted by the Springville Museum of Art called "unbound: a book club for art lovers."

I can't think of a more inspiring setting to spend time discussing interesting books with interesting people. Plus they served chocolate and strawberries.

3 comments:

shelley said...

I'm coming to the next one! I was planning to come last night but things got complicated. What's the next read?

Margy said...

They're going to let us know. We came up with some suggestions. Next month the group will plan out a longer schedule. I'm going to miss July, but will be there in August. I think you'll enjoy it, Shelley!

Robin said...

I just saw a picture from it in the new newspaper. It looks cool.

I agree. Great setting.