Monday, April 25, 2011

ROTFL

The alarm went off this morning and flung me headlong back into my regular life. Pretty much a routine day. I've been racking my brain all evening trying to come up with something out of the ordinary that happened that is also somehow interesting. I'm coming up empty.

Sounds like it's time to stretch my rules. So . . .

The other day I mentioned that we bought my uncle a birthday present, but I couldn't reveal what it was because it was a secret. No need to keep it a secret any longer.

Who couldn't use one of these from time to time?

3 comments:

Robin said...

I'm cranky and it even made me laugh. Too funny.

Uncle John said...

It was hysterical ... still is. We kept "ambushing" unsuspecting people (and cats) with the pig's motion sensor. The cleaning ladies are next! I'll be LOLROTF

RecipeNut said...

That is funny, thanks for the laugh!