Friday, April 08, 2011

Renovation

I've been following my friend Luann's basement renovation through the photos she's been posting on her website. (She's a fantastic photographer, by the way).

Tonight Roger and I got a tour of the big project, which is just about complete. What a great new space they have! They enlarged the tiny basement windows to let in all sorts of light, carefully planned every inch of the space, and made lots of fun design choices.

After the tour I made Roger take me to McDonald's to get a cherry pie. (I can be a pretty cheap date.) He asked if I'd seen the renovations there, and I said I didn't even know they'd made renovations. So we went inside rather than doing the drive thru. (Okay, seriously? Spell check thinks "thru" is spelled properly!) They've got the whole McCafe thing going on there now.

Seeing Luann's house was much cooler! (Even without the cherry pie.)

2 comments:

Robin said...

Spell checker must be a teenager.

Jim Layton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.