Saturday, January 08, 2011

Airing Our Dirty Laundry

Note: This post should especially appeal to people who like websites like this.

Here is a picture of the way my closet looked when I woke up this morning. I've had trouble with the front of my sock drawer falling off, and my hanging clothes need a bit more breathing space.


So I got some nifty bins for my socks and underthings that fit on the shelves (unlike the drawers that I had hoped would when I got them years ago).


Now my hanging clothes have a lot more breathing space.


Flipping my shoe shelf on its side means that a couple of pairs of shoes have to rest on their sides now, but it also means I could fit some pairs of shoes in single cubbies. Hmm. What can I do with that extra space?

And yes, that is our family's dirty laundry in the baskets.


3 comments:

Denise said...

Looking spiffy. Even if I had a blog, I don't think I'd dare put a picture of my closet on it. Have you always been so tidy?

And how is your brother today?

Margy said...

Ha ha, Denise! You can't see the shelves to the left of the tidy part! I'm not posting a picture of that part of my closet :).

The latest news is that he's stable enough for a medical transport back to the states, but we're not sure if that is the next step yet. Outside of stabilizing, he hasn't had any improvement. He can't breathe on his own, he's pretty immobile and it's hard to tell how much or what he's communicating. It feels like a serious limbo situation.

Robin said...

It's amazing how freeing a little change can be. I hope you are loving your extra space.

And I agree with Denise. Your closet is amazing.