Thursday, August 17, 2006

Home

I am actually writing this at home! We have totally wrapped up things at the store and have moved everything home, including my computer. And man, are we ever tired!

We've got a lot of work ahead of us to get everything organized here. Right now our living room and dining room and garage are stuffed full with bookshelves and books and office stuff and all sorts of odds and ends.

Our basement is nearly finished, but not quite ready for furniture. Last week we had carpet installed. I hadn't done all the painting I meant to get done, so I had to scramble and at least paint all the baseboards. Roger got the ceilings done, but I still need to paint the rest of the trim and all of the walls.

When Jack starts school next week (no, he is not thrilled about that), I will get to work painting. In the meantime I have absolutely no ambition to get anything done. If I do anything productive at all in the next few days, it will be not be deliberate.

No comments: