Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Finding the Right Color

I'm digging my way out of a few days of being grumpy--a horrible head cold, that time of the month, lack of sleep, and having to paint over a horrible flourescent yellow on my new office walls that really, truly looked like a lime green on the paint sample. Also, Roger didn't get the job he interviewed for (in fact, they didn't hire anyone and we suspect political in-fighting among the decision makers possibly due to a better qualified internal applicant that they didn't want to promote).

Well, my cold is almost gone, no more cramps (is that too much information for a blog?), I'm feeling better rested, and I think I've nailed the color on my office walls (Sweet Spring, A30-5 from Ace Hardware).

Things are starting to look up again.

No comments: