Monday, March 10, 2014

With Four Minutes to Spare

It is eight minutes to midnight, and I am utterly lacking inspiration to write my daily post. If we didn't just go on daylight savings time, I'd still have an hour and, now, seven minutes to come up with something.

Speaking of daylight savings time, when I suggested it was probably just a matter of time (no pun intended) before the legislature got rid of it, a coworker told me his theory about why we haven't abandoned it yet. Golfers. Golfers who want longer hours after work to play.

And where is there a large congregation of golfers and friends of golfers? The legislature.

PS: I am ambivalent about daylight savings time, I have friends and family I love who golf, and one day I might even be a golfer myself. I will, however, never be a legislator.

No comments: