- A BYU Jazz Ensemble concert to see Jack's saxophone teacher Ben play a couple of awesome solos.
- Jack's choir concert at the junior high.
- A "So You Want To Read" presentation about elements of folklore in contemporary literature given at our city library given by my friend Ronda.
- A book club discussion about Galileo's Daughter by Dava Sobel.
- The premier of a new play written by our niece's husband Mahonri called Jimmy Stewart Goes to Hollywood.
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
All of a sudden this week has become jam packed with cultural activities: