Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Five Answers

I never know what useful information I might learn finding answers to questions from inmates at work. Here is just a sampling from the last few days:

  • If you need to designate someone to collect your Social Security checks they can apply to be a "Representative Payee." 
  • If you need to get a drug assessment at the county, you have to come up with $80 (cash, check or money order). They don't accept credit cards.
  • If you are in Utah and want help signing up for health insurance in the marketplace, you can go to to find someone who is trained to help.
  • The Utah State legislature killed the bill that would have raised the smoking age to 21. 
  • The only way to get from Utah Valley to Salt Lake City using public transportation on a Sunday in the late afternoon is get the 811 bus at 6:09 p.m. at the Timpanogos Transit Center east of the University Mall and take it to 11800 S. TRAX station where you can catch the Blue Line at 7:31 p.m.  No Frontrunner service and no buses to get from downtown Provo to the University Mall. Not on a Sunday.

No comments: