Saturday, June 10, 2006

Art City Days


I've been wanting to add more pictures to my blog, but wouldn't you know that as soon as I started blogging, Roger's digital camera decided to take a vacation. It's already come back repaired once, but we had to turn around and send it back again for more repairs. So for the moment we are photo impaired. Trust me, that is a big deal for our family.

So this is one of my favorite pictures of Jack from this week in June 2003.

It's Art City Days here in Springville. Parade, carnival, fireworks, live music, Kiwanis Club scones, the works. One of the things I love about living here is that all of the towns take turns having a celebration (Strawberry Days, Onion Days, Steel Days) throughout the summer. Pretty much any Saturday we can find a good fireworks display. You can't get much better than that!

No comments: