Saturday, April 19, 2014

Dealing With It

Made the mistake of starting to listen to a Radio West podcast on minimalism while I was cleaning the house this morning. When I realized it was making me grumpy because our house is TOO BIG and TOO FULL of stuff, I turned it off.

Finished listening to it tonight, sitting in my clean, organized living room. Which is full of a crazy number of chachkies, like jars full of rocks and shells from adventures we've had and things built out of Lego. But I love the people I share space with and I love the memories we've made together, so, in between breakdowns about it, I will deal with it.

PS: If you listen the podcast, caller Shelley from Springville is a good friend of mine. She's not kidding when she says she has four children under the age of five.

No comments: