Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I Could Only Manage One Bite of Chocolate Cake Afterward

Mom took us out to dinner for her last night here. Roger has been wanting to try the gnocchi at Gloria's Little Italy in downtown Provo so that's where we went.

Oh, my.

I had tortellini with rosata sauce (their classic pomarola sauce--vine-ripened fresh tomatoes and other fresh ingredients cooked together for 5-6 hours--blended with a touch of, mmmm, cream).

What we didn't know is that if you print out this page from their website and show it to them, you can get 20% off a meal for party of 4 or more.

Next time. Maybe tomorrow?

2 comments:

Robin said...

What a great thing to pass along to friends.

I'm glad you had a nice dinner with your mom. It sounds like a fun evening.

Scott said...

If you ever need help getting over the "4 or more" mark, met me and Megan know!