Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Fandom

I was poking around doing some online research today for a project I'm working on and came across the upcoming fiscal year budget for the city we live in.

I'm a big fan of citizen awareness and government transparency, but I often fail to pay as much attention as I think I should. Even when I can find information like this so easily on the interwebs.

By the way, I'm generally happy with the way Springville City is managing our collective affairs. I've only just skimmed the budget report at this point, but I appreciate the straightforward, pragmatic tone.

I'm a big fan of pragmatism. And cinnamon toast.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Great, now I'm craving cinnamon toast. Guess I know what I'll be having for breakfast.

Margy said...

Robin, welcome back! I've missed you :) I hope the cinnamon toast starts your day off just right!