Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Apple to Apple, Dust to Dust

Like so many others, I learned about the death of Steve Jobs on my Apple device. A MacBook Pro in my case. The news was all over my facebook feed. Apple to Apple.

Thank you for turning your vision into reality, Mr. Jobs! Thank you for your revolutionary ideas about form and function. The world is a better place because you were here.

Roger decided yesterday that he might take the plunge and get the new iPhone (the camera sold him on it). Now we'll do it in your memory.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Nice tribute. He changed the world for the better. He will be missed.

Kazzy said...

Gid is white knuckling it until he gets the new iphone. My iPhone4 is crucial to me because emailing on the fly, texting distant family, and remote blogging, etc., have all become a real part of my life.