Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Unbound


Now that I am fully in the throes of pulling together the exhibition, I didn't quite realize how complicated working with 27 artists would be, especially keeping track of all of the details. But I am so excited about every single artist I'm working with and am so thrilled that they are all excited about the show!

Unbound: Original Picture Book Art by Utah Illustrators
September 13, 2008 to December 28, 2008

The opening reception, which is open to the public, will be held on Saturday, September 13 from noon to 3:00. Please come if you can, and spread the word to anyone you think might be interested. Many of the artists in the exhibition will be at the reception.
Over the next few weeks, I'll be posting tidbits about each of the artists. I think you will agree that the show will knock some socks off. Maybe even Martha Moth's.

No comments: