Monday, December 12, 2011

That Is If Sentimental Jack Will Let Us

Today was one of those jam-packed days. All of a sudden I'm on my way home from my last evening class of the semester, and I realize I haven't a clue what I'm going to blog about. I also realize that I need to stop for gas.

While I'm filling the tank, I start paying attention to the video screen on the pump, which is advertising specials at the business that owns the gas station. And then I realize that they've set it up so we can actually print coupons at the pump. Brilliant!

We may abandon our traditional Christmas tree lot to get $10.00 off this year.


1 comment:

Uncle John said...

I'm with Jack and being sentimental about Christmas traditions, especially way back when I was his age. $10 isn't a lot to keep a happy tradition, but then, maybe there's a reason you discovered that coupon. It could be an adventure.