Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hot Dawg, Cool Dog

Crossed the first item off the list I made the other day.


Here I am about to order my very first (and very tasty) hot dog at the legendary J Dawgs, brainchild of BYU student entrepreneur Jayson Edwards. He opened his hot dog stand in 2004, moved to an actual storefront when he outgrew the stand, and now takes in a cool six figures a year!

Speaking of cool, check out this guy sporting the new BYU library 50th anniversary shirt! My mom commented on yesterday's post that she wanted to see a picture of me in the shirt. But Athens wears it so well, don't you think?

3 comments:

shelley said...

Jayson is in our ward! He's a great guy, and his wife is a hoot. Love 'em both. So glad you're supporting his business!

Kazzy said...

If you like a good dawg, this is the place to go! Six figs, huh? Man, I am in the wrong business!

Denise said...

Margy, I walked by JDawgs on Tuesday. Wish we'd met up!