Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Homeostatic Imbalance

A go, go, go, go, go kind of day. Decided on the way to my classes at UVU tonight that I would stop and buy some Lifesavers for my students to help them get through a most exciting discussion about citing sources in a research paper. Saw a package of Swedish Fish and bought that as well. Ate them on the 20-minute drive to campus. Ate more on the 20-minute drive home. Totally out of character to eat so much sugar. Especially sugar that is not sweetening something chocolate. Seriously, a Swedish Fish binge? If I end up in a coma, you'll know why.

2 comments:

Robin said...

I love Swedish fish!

Now I'm going to have to hit the store while I'm out today. Those fish will be swimming around in my brain until I get some.

Denise said...

A waste of good sugar, I'd say. Not that I wouldn't do it myself.