Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tagged! Seven Random Things About Me

1. If left to my own devices, I stay up later and later every night.
2. I feel better if I breathe in ocean air at least once a year.
3. In another life I’d be a songwriter or an architect. Or maybe it’s not too late?
4. I love going barefoot.
5. I dream about going to Spain.
6. The idea of getting a dog for Jack in the fall is growing on me.
7. My favorite reading genre: memoirs.

I tag Shelley W., Luann H. and Ann C. (who I think check my blog from time to time and who have blogs of their own).

3 comments:

Kazzy said...

Thanks for responding! I am with ya on the ocean breathing. Take care.

Uncle John said...

We'll take care of that ocean air need when you guys come visit later this summer!!!!

Luann said...

It sounds like your perfect day would have you on a Spanish beach at midnight while Jack's puppy scampers around your bare feet. You would also be surrounded by piles of staff paper as you work on your latest song, there will be plenty of dog eared memoirs you have been working your way through, and you will be sitting on the deck of the beach house you designed. That sounds like a pretty good life. :)

Thanks for the tag. I'll get something up ASAP!