Friday, December 05, 2008

It's Not in My Head (But It Is)

My doctor called with the results from my ct scan this morning. The past couple of months of dragging through my days may soon be over! Apparently there are multiple, highly evident problems with my sinuses. 

Not that this is something to brag about (and have I done something wrong to cause this mess?). But it means there's an actual problem that I can work on fixing (and that the $75 copayment I made for the ct scan this morning wasn't for naught). It's not all in my head

Here's hoping extra strong antibiotics will cure me and I won't have to have surgery.

3 comments:

Kazzy said...

Best wishes on solving the sinus problem. I have been congested since September and am ready to go get my own CAT SCAN. Ugh

Anonymous said...

Glad you are closer to resolving your recent bouts of not feeling well Margy. Big hug with love and prayers.

Teresa Jordan said...

I hope you get feeling better soon (didn't realize you hadn't been well - :0( - so sorry). I once had a sinus infection that lasted for weeks and I felt just as you described...like I was dragging. Get well soon!