Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Jar Cheeses

I'm here, I'm here! I've just been very busy getting ready for a trip, taking the trip (Boston, 10 days!), getting home from the trip and now catching up on everything after the trip. I promise I will write a bit about our adventures, but for now the following minor observation.

The grocery store we usually shop at has been recently renovated and now has new aisle signs indicating the type of items found in each aisle. I had no idea that "jar cheeses" was an important enough product category to be given its own billing on an aisle sign. Who knew?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Margy, glad to see you home safe but, to be totally serious, I find the news in this blog item a bit ... well, JARRING!!!

:-p~~~~ LOL

Greg Hanson said...

Jar Cheeses. That is a little disturbing. Would that be like "easy cheese?" Is cheese-in-a-jar a big ticket item for Springville, UT? What store was this in? Too funny