Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm Back!

I am back in the world of Internet access, tv, bills to pay, and lawns to mow. It feels good to be home and "productive" again after Jack and I (and Roger who joined us for the last week) had a fabulous nearly month-long adventure!

We took three days to drive almost 1,500 miles (a stop at a hotel in Laramie, then with good friends in Omaha) to my family's cottage on Lake Geneva in Wisconsin. There we spent almost three full weeks swimming, hiking along the shore path, playing tennis, sailing, riding wave runners, tubing, eating ice cream, hanging out with some of our favorite relatives and making new friends.

I'll be posting pictures soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello there, Margy!

How funny that I should land on your blog and recognize the bit about the Read Leaf. I'm that English author who visited your store many times :-)

Hope all is going well for you and your family.

You and your fellow bloggers are welcome to come visit my blog anytime. I have a contest running, called "Spotlight the Youth," which not many have entered so far. Some fabulous prizes. Closing date is August 31st. So spread the word, and send in an entry.