Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Resolved

I've missed blogging. I blame it on facebook for making updates so quick, easy and appealing to my lazy--er, efficient--nature.

I am also itching for adventure, but I lack the kind of travel budget that could really scratch that itch in the way I'd like. I need to figure out how to have the spirit of adventure in my everyday life.

So here's what I'm going to do to address both issues. I am going to stretch myself with this commitment (yikes!): I am going to post an entry on this blog every single day in 2011 that reflects a new or out-of-the-ordinary experience I have had that day. It might be visiting some place new, meeting a new person, or learning something I didn't know before. It might represent a change in routine, a change in perspective, or a change in attitude.

Please start sending me lots of ideas. I'll be needing 365 of them!



2 comments:

Robin said...

Yippee! You're going to write again.

Sorry. No ideas for adventures. I am a very boring person. So do fun stuff so that I can live vicariously through your blog. But not too adventurous, I blush easily.

Kazzy said...

Sounds great, Margy! When I did my 365 I found it really invigorating. I talked about my job, self-discovery things, etc. You will be great at it!