Sunday, April 05, 2009

A New Season

I took the background snow showers off my blog thinking that may be the reason we've continued to have snow here in Springville. And now the sun is shining here. Ah, it feels good to have so much power!

The birth of a new season.

Time to crawl out from under all of the bad habits I've cultivated over the winter. Back to getting outdoors and exercising! Back to eating more healthfully! Time to stop hunkering down and look outward again! Time to stop wearing tights and shave my legs!

3 comments:

Kazzy said...

Yeah...it's a trade off with the leg-shaving thing. But oh! So worth it! woo hoo...

shelley said...

Thank you for changing the weather! It's supposed to have a high of 60 degrees today!
Huzzah for sunshine and warmth and springtime fervor!

Teresa Jordan said...

We have to start SHAVING OUR LEGS again???? Nooooooooo!
It was so nice today that it made me feel guilty. When it's cold and snowy outside, hiding under the covers all day feels logical. Today it felt... like I needed Prozac :0)