Saturday, February 14, 2009

Something New to Dream About

A cycle would be fun, but what I'm going to dream about tonight is the slider I ate for lunch today at Marley's, the restaurant at the new(ish) Harley-Davidson dealer just off I-15 in Lindon. Oh man, a burger with grilled onions, cheese and buffalo sauce on the most amazing bun ever.

It's a cool place to visit--not only because it's the biggest Harley-Davidson dealer in the world, but because the building is made from all sorts of cool metal work salvaged from Geneva Steel.

And my personal brush with fame: Guy Francis, the artist who created the image of Marley, was one of the artists in the children's book illustration exhibition last fall.


4 comments:

Kazzy said...

My boss talks about Marley's all the time. We really need to get there! Hope you are well.

Margy said...

Kazzy, I think we need to do lunch!

Kazzy said...

When is your break over at the school?

shelley said...

I gotta stop by there and give Marley's a try!