Friday, May 26, 2006

Did I Leave You Hanging?

My friend Sara emailed me today and said that I broke a key blogging rule: following up. In my very first entry way back in December (when I was nuts enough to think I had time to start blogging), I said that "I'm pretty sure life is going to be changing for me and my family over the coming months and writing about it might help me come to terms with it all."

So far, I don't have any specific details about the changes (which are basically positive changes, btw, but I'm feeling very ambivalent about them), but as soon as I can blog about it I will. I guess I am now officially following up, but I'm still leaving you all hanging. Sorry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»