Monday, July 10, 2006

Back to Work

First day back at the store after a week of fun. I'm really doing okay! I think spending a week with lots of family, lots of sun, lots of water, lots of good sailing, lots of time with Jack, lots of sleep, lots of reading, lots of fireworks, lots of fireflies, no computer, no tv, no fast food, no car, no clock and no to do list did me a world of good. I can handle this transition. It's even starting to feel cathartic.

It's crazy, but I've spent the past five hours ordering thousands of dollars worth of books (special orders and school orders). And all the while, books are selling off our shelves never to be restocked (unless I really can't help myself, which happened this morning with Shannon Hale's books http://www.squeetus.com/index.asp).

I better get back to work!

No comments: